Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sleep!

(6 Posts)
thehisuix Thu 07-Apr-16 03:29:49

Im 22w with my first and the past few days I have been constantly tossing and turning in bed, struggling to get comfortable. I have always been a figit when sleeping but feel like this is a whole lot worse. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it time to buy a pregnancy pillow? confused

Rpj16 Thu 07-Apr-16 04:06:06

Treat yourself to one. It really made a difference to my sleep when pregnant (apart from the final couple of weeks when nothing helped!!)

I had the long motherxare one. Lifesaver. Also handy when ds was born.

maybebabybee Thu 07-Apr-16 04:07:50

My DS is 3 weeks old. When I was pregnant I thought I knew sleeplessness. I didn't. grin

I got a dream genii off eBay which helped.

BettyBi0 Thu 07-Apr-16 05:39:57

I think it's our bodies' way of preparing us for all the sleepless nights to come! Even when really comfy I've had pregnancy related insomnia. When LO has hiccups or my heart burn is bad or achey hips etc then I've got no chance of a good nights sleep aargh!

VictoriaRoses Thu 07-Apr-16 05:50:34

I had a really big pregnancy pillow when I was pregnant with DT, took up my side of the bed smilequite cheap off eBay. Never got on with my dream genii though because it is both sides of your body instead of one and I preferred sleeping on my right.

Beansprout30 Thu 07-Apr-16 09:03:18

I'm 24 weeks and for the last two weeks have been waking up nearly every hour from 3am either needing a pee or from cramping legs, it's bloody horrible. Luckily I have no trouble getting back off to sleep. I bought a maternity pillow which helped when dh is not here and I have the bed to myself, but when he is home I end up going without as it takes up so much space in the bed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now