Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

showing a bit already

(6 Posts)
bunnyrabbit93 Wed 06-Apr-16 05:47:10

Hi all

I don't know if I'm going mad but I am only 5 weeks 6 I'm Sunday but I already feel like I'm showing a bit. I'm pregnant and my DD is 16 months so does it make a difference they are close together ? Also with this pregnancy i am 9 st 7 lbs instead of 10st 3 lbs.

Thanks all

Kirjava Wed 06-Apr-16 05:58:27

Congratulations.

It will be bloat rather than baby at this stage.

Booboostwo Wed 06-Apr-16 07:05:09

I had the same! With DC2 I had to wear maternity clothes from 7 weeks on as I couldn't bear any pressure on my bump. Everyone said it was bloat, maybe it was I have no idea, but it just kept growing.

WellErrr Wed 06-Apr-16 07:06:50

Yep it'll be bloat and expanding hips - the baby is still behind your pelvic bones.

Congratulations! flowers

SouthDownsSunshine Wed 06-Apr-16 07:14:17

I make myself feel better by telling myself that although baby is behind pelvic bone, it's squishing up other bits so although my tummy isn't baby, it is baby caused!

I'm only 6 weeks with dc2 and having to leave my jeans unbuttoned. I wore non-maternity skinny jeans to my 20 week scan with dd shock

bunnyrabbit93 Wed 06-Apr-16 09:15:41

Thanks ladies I'm glad I'm not alone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now