Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

24 wks with SPD & feeling very poorly last few days (ADVICE)

(5 Posts)
natashawebster3 Thu 24-Mar-16 14:07:42

hi I'm 24 wks with my 3rd baby, I have a few complications such as SPD, previous Eclampsia, Previous DVT & Blood Clot disorder.
Had a scan on Monday at 24 weeks and baby has not even made the bottom line size wise. The last two days I feel so poorly, my appetite has gone, very sleepy and extremely tired, hot burning back ache and now every time I move my (Lady parts) hurt and I'm even struggling walking to the loo without being out of breathe.

Does anyone think that I should get it checked or has anyone experienced this?

Room101isWhereIUsedToLive Thu 24-Mar-16 14:11:27

As one of the symptoms of pre-eclampsia is feeling very unwell, then yes I would say go and get checked out.

letthefundusbegin Thu 24-Mar-16 14:19:13

I haven't got experience of this directly, but I would definitely get in touch with your mw or GP. At the very least they can refer you to physio to help with the SPD.

Hopefully someone else will post on here in relation to the sleepiness, lack appetite and general feeling poorly- I have no idea if this relates to pre-eclampsia or your other conditions or not but I think it's worth getting some medical advice to be safe.

MintyBojingles Thu 24-Mar-16 16:41:54

Yes go get checked out, it might be something as simple as a uti, but sounds like you need checking over.

Sympathies with the SPD. I'm 19 weeks and suffering with it sad

natashawebster3 Thu 24-Mar-16 18:48:20

thankyou guys going gp in morning... been referred to physio already for a management plan sad very painfull atm could so with some wine lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now