Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implantation bleeding...

(7 Posts)
LauraAW93 Mon 21-Mar-16 21:11:24

Hi everyone 😊

Me and my partner have been ttc for the past seven months since I came off of bc. I am pretty regular since coming off and my ovulation has picked up right where it left off. I usually have my period every 28-30 days.

I ovulated from the 8th Mar - 12th Mar during which we had sex everyday, multiple times a day. I wasn't supposed to get my period until the 28th Mar but it came yesterday! (20th)

At first I thought it was just my period come early, but I usually get my period first thing on a morning and I am in agony until afternoon. This time I had bleeding mid day, and there was no cramps whatsoever.

The blood was light, just when I wiped and it was pinkish/red. There was no need for me to wear a panty liner/tampon (that's literally how light it was) this carried on all day. This morning was the same, only when I wiped, until about 1200 today when the flow suddenly got heavier and darker in colour. I put a tampon in and carried on with my day.

From 1500 the bleeding has suddenly slowed right down to the point I don't think I will be bleeding tomorrow. If this was a period I would be bleeding for 4-5 days with a consistent medium flow.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I have read about implantation bleeding before and want to think that's what this is but maybe it's just wishful thinking. I don't know! I'm so confused, don't want to get my hopes crushed yet again.

Please help me

Thanks

Jod1985 Mon 21-Mar-16 21:38:32

I would say to do a test simply because exactly what you have described happened to me on my second pregnancy! I started "my period" on the day it was due I was gutted but as the day went on the flow remained light. I did a test the next morning and I was pregnant! It was very early days but I now have a 3 year old!

LauraAW93 Mon 21-Mar-16 21:46:29

Can't tell you how happy your reply has made me, I'm going to take a test once the bleeding has completely stopped and other on the day I was expecting my period to come. Hoping and praying! 😊😁

HappyInL0nd0n Mon 21-Mar-16 21:48:47

Snap for me. I had very light bleeding for 2 days which then stopped. I tested positive 3 days later, I'm almost 39 weeks now. Good luck.

LauraAW93 Mon 21-Mar-16 21:55:25

Thank you for your reply 😁 hope everything goes well for you!

Jod1985 Mon 21-Mar-16 22:05:57

Fingers crossed for you! grin

LauraAW93 Tue 05-Apr-16 13:51:51

Update:

I have done three tests over the past three days and all are negative 😔 it's upsetting but I suppose I'll just enjoy the baby making process until it finally happens!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now