Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

beach holiday at 27 weeks. how to avoid harpooning?

(2 Posts)
zoomtothespoon Mon 21-Mar-16 12:58:26

Thus far, I have concluded that I must avoid all blue and black and white swim suits grin although- we are taking a 7 year old and a 16 month old I'll probably be begging for the whalers to come get me at some point.

We're going on a family holiday to Ibiza at the end of August. We will be in the north so I can avoid crying on the beach with ice cream stuck around my face next to all the skinny minis in San Antonio.

Am I insane? Does anyone have any coping tips? I'm rather short so tend to become a rather round angry object during pregnancy shock

CityMole Mon 21-Mar-16 13:14:49

It will still be quite hot, so I would focus on making sure you have lots of light and floaty clothes to keep cool in, high SPF and a wide brimmed hat to keep the sun off your head and shoulders. Drink plenty of water, and don't do any strenuous walking/running about after the dcs in the midday sun. You'll have a lovely time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now