Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding a week before period is due?

(4 Posts)
LauraAW93 Sun 20-Mar-16 11:01:04

Hi everyone 😊

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the past 7 months since I came off of the cerelle pill. My period is due in 7 days and usually I get bad cramps before and I definitely know when it's on it's way. I have had a regular period the whole time I've been off of the pill and it comes every 28-30 days.

But! Last night I kept waking up with a nauseous feeling, and when I woke I was getting light stabbing just below my belly button. Then I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was blood but it was kind of watery and red. Not sure what this means.

I have also had sore breasts but not sure if this is just because of the ovulation/period or because I'm actually pregnant but they were more sore than usual (to the point I couldn't even lie on my tummy). It's all so confusing.

Me and my partner had sex at least once a day all the way through my ovulation if that helps.

If anyone has had anything similar or know what's going on please let me know! Thanks 😊

MissClarke86 Sun 20-Mar-16 11:32:28

Could it be implantation bleeding? It happens in quite a lot of women, about 10 days after conception when the egg starts to embed in your uterus.

LauraAW93 Sun 20-Mar-16 11:47:28

That's the hope! I'm thinking it is but I think it's because I want it to be if that makes sense? I've never really understood the difference between implantation bleeding and periods because my periods are fairly light and only last 3-4 days but I always know when it's a period because of the painful cramps which usually only last the first day of my period but this time there's none of that. I have everything crossed!

LauraAW93 Sun 20-Mar-16 15:44:30

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now