Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP confusion!!

(14 Posts)
TryingForOurSecondxx Thu 17-Mar-16 17:16:28

Hi ladies, I am new to this site and just looking for some advice! Me and my partner are trying for our second, we have had two very early miscarriages in the last few months. After deciding only 2 months ago to 'casually' try for another, I was amazed when a super drug test showed a BFP yesterday! I was walking on the moon yesterday 😍 however today my internet cheapies arrived and in my opinion seem very faint. So scared of another miscarriage. What do you think ladies? The top picture is my super drug test from yesterday, the lower my internet cheapie from today. Xxxxxx

sleepyMe12 Thu 17-Mar-16 17:19:05

Looks positive on both to me congrats flowers

PickleBot Thu 17-Mar-16 17:19:29

A line is a line. Congratulations!

GastonsPomPomWrath Thu 17-Mar-16 17:20:19

It doesn't matter how faint the line is. A line is a line. Congratulations flowers

FifiRebel Thu 17-Mar-16 17:21:27

I used the same Internet cheapies and they didn't show anything until 4 days after First Response - I'm now 21 weeks smile

Luckystar1 Thu 17-Mar-16 17:22:10

That's not faint for those cheap tests. That's actually strong, they don't get incredibly strong unfortunately (in my experience).

Congratulations!!

Lweji Thu 17-Mar-16 17:26:57

Quite clear, yes.
Congratulations and all the best for the baby.

TryingForOurSecondxx Thu 17-Mar-16 17:37:21

Aw guys thank you!! I feel so much better now xx

quitecrunchy Thu 17-Mar-16 21:39:05

Yeah looks pretty strong for an internet cheapy! Congratulations flowers

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 17-Mar-16 21:48:18

They're strong positives! Congratulations!

Kenworthington Thu 17-Mar-16 21:54:10

Very positive! Congratulations flowers

emilygremily Fri 18-Mar-16 13:27:26

My cheapie never got dark but my clear blue kept increasing I'm now 7 weeks, the ic are rubbishy I had a very dodgy batch

Monstamio Fri 18-Mar-16 14:06:33

Those one step tests have really gone downhill. I used them during my last pregnancy two years ago and they were brilliant, but I've just found out I'm pregnant again and there is only the faintest of faint lines on my ics. It's coming up quite clear on a frer though. Looks like you are in the same boat.

TryingForOurSecondxx Fri 18-Mar-16 17:22:30

Thanks ladies you've reassured me so much, I took a clear blue digital today and it said a very clear 1-2 weeks! 😍☺️☺️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now