Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant or late period

(6 Posts)
Gina1245 Wed 16-Mar-16 20:51:47

Hi, I'm worried that I may be pregnant. My period was due around a week ago and it hasn't came, around a week before that I had very light spotting which I thought was my period but stopped after a day. I took a pregnancy test and was negative I thought I could see a very faint line but think it was more me concentrating on it too much. I've been very tired and emotional and can't stop eating which are all symptoms I get close to my period. I'll take another test but in the mean time I'm panicking any help would be great thank you

Gina1245 Wed 16-Mar-16 20:53:31

I've also been on antibiotics around two weeks ago could that perhaps cause delayed periods!

Freezingwinter Wed 16-Mar-16 20:54:49

Take a test!

Artioo2 Wed 16-Mar-16 21:23:09

It does sound possible that you could be, the bleeding could be implantation bleeding. But only a test can tell you. When did you take the first test?

Gina1245 Wed 16-Mar-16 21:33:18

It was Thursday last week, its sounds silly but I'm so nervous of the result that I've been putting off taking another

Mslg Thu 17-Mar-16 00:04:47

You can either bury your head in the sand or take another test. Nobody can tell you if you're pregnant or not on a forum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now