Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else with dc3 big at 12 weeks?

(5 Posts)
dylsmimi Thu 10-Mar-16 20:36:44

I am feeling huge already!! Long gone are the skinny jeans and the normal trousers won't be far behind. We aren't telling family till the weekend but I'm sure they could tell today because I look about 5 months pregnant !!
I wasn't that big until my scan last week and since then my stomach seems huge??
Anyone else has this? I am destined to be massive ?
(Or is it just the lack of morning sickness and cakes finally catching up with me!!?)

novemberchild Thu 10-Mar-16 20:59:36

8 weeks with #3 and feel huge.

RandomMess Thu 10-Mar-16 21:02:00

Yes with #3 and #4 it was like instant tummy swell at 6 weeks let alone 12!

dylsmimi Thu 10-Mar-16 21:31:33

Phew thanks!! I thought it was just me - it feels as if my stomach was waiting for the scan then went 'yep told you it was a baby' and grew overnight!! It's trying to hide it (impossible) that's worse but hopefully everyone will know by next week

leoniethelioness Thu 10-Mar-16 22:22:14

I'm 11 weeks with DC1 and my usual clothes are way too tight (including the one size larger trousers I bought just after I found out I was pregnant)... Gave in and bought some under the bump jeggings in my usual size and I'm delighted. I thought I'd just put on a load of weight but it's actually the little bump. Dread to think how big I could be with DC2...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now