Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby bond Simply 4D scan advice

(3 Posts)
Rosi393 Mon 07-Mar-16 21:01:10

Hi there,
I had the justgender scan with baby bond ultra scan direct which was great. It's advised only 2 people are permitted. There was plenty of room tho as they had a sofa along with seats and a big screen.
I am interested in going to the Simply 4D scan which again States 2 people and I would like to bring my MIl and my mum. Has anyone had the Simply 4D scan that can offer advice or used baby bond?

LoveBoursin Mon 07-Mar-16 21:07:01

I think you need to ask them. They have a clinic where I work and they can often accomodate more than 2 people BUT I know it can sometimes be tricky.
It is very dependant on where you are going so it is entirely possible that the general website says 2 persons a a general rule but the clinic you are going to can allow for more.

When you were there, did you see people going in with more than one person with them?

Pinkheart5915 Mon 07-Mar-16 21:22:22

I had a 4D scan at a clinic in London. They only permitted 2 people to the scan they had a room for more as well so I'm not sure while the 2 people rule.
We did get a dvd, lots of pics and they emailed us the video too so we then emailed it to mum and mother in law, not the same as them being with us at the scan but nearly as good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now