Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this finally it?

(3 Posts)
Chloe16 Sat 05-Mar-16 07:18:06

So, 37+5 today.
Went to hosp on Tuesday, with backache and pains, monitors picked up irregular contractions, had VE and was 2cm dilated 2cm long, medium consistency, then nothing, everything stopped.

Until yesterday, went in the bath around 4.45pm started getting sharp pains had to get out by 5pm because of the pain, back started hurting again, like REALLY hurting and it honestly felt like baby was pushing against my cervix.
Had around 4 trips to toilet (massive clear out) and felt sick. Took some paracetamol and had some dinner, and everything started to die down around 9pm. Went to bed and woke up around 4.30am today with period type pains and the feeling as if he's pushing down again.
could this be it or am I just getting my hopes up?

whifflesqueak Sat 05-Mar-16 08:09:29

I wish I could give you an answer, but it's just a waiting game now isn't it.

if it's any consolation I am in the exact same boat. hope you get your squishy newborn cuddles soon flowers

zannyminxoxox Sat 05-Mar-16 08:15:00

I keep getting this on and off along with losing bits of mucus plug I think it's just our bodies preparing. Its driving me insane though. I either want it all to stop or to actually just get on with it and go into labour

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now