Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feel so much worse at weekends

(6 Posts)
Awrstickthekettleon Thu 03-Mar-16 19:27:45

Does anyone else seem to suffer more with sickness and fatigue at the weekends?!

I had this with my DD too-it's like I can somehow pull myself together during the working week (once the vomming first thing in the am is over!) but come the weekend I feel horribly sick all day and can barely move a muscle I'm so shattered... I was off work on holiday today and had the exact same thing. It's so miserable because I actually start to dread the weekends!

mascaraisamust Thu 03-Mar-16 20:26:52

I had this, I was only sick on the weekend up until 12 weeks. Think my body just relaxed on the weekend and gave in!

socktastic Thu 03-Mar-16 20:56:42

I've always got less to do at the weekend so I think I always just thought about things more and didn't have as much to distract me.

Frank85 Thu 03-Mar-16 22:01:11

Yeah I seem to be like this
Think as you are just getting on with it during the week and don't stop then the weekends u crash.....

KayTee87 Fri 04-Mar-16 08:12:16

I had this and still at 20 weeks feel more tired at weekends, I think it means you're not getting enough rest.

Awrstickthekettleon Fri 04-Mar-16 09:33:32

Thanks ladies, good to know it's not just me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now