Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Waters?

(3 Posts)
Ilovepercypigs3 Wed 02-Mar-16 08:54:30

I have noticed a definite spermy smell to my discharge over the last 24 hours. (I'm 34+6) no change in the amount but I've had a lot of it in general over the whole pregnancy... Do I make a GP appointment to see if it's BV or some kind of infection? The hospital is over an hour away and last time I went for this because my discharge had increased (at 26 weeks) we were there for 6 hours! Should I just phone the hospital in case?

sepa Wed 02-Mar-16 09:03:40

I would phone just in case. i had a lot of discharge which I thought was my waters. How wrong was I (my waters went everywhere) but it's always better to get checked if your unsure.
Make sure you have a pad in as the midwife or dr would want to look at this to see if it is your waters

nam207 Wed 02-Mar-16 09:08:38

I'd call the triage number to talk to a midwife but like previous poster my waters went everywhere. It was a strange sensation like wetting yourself without actually feeling like you're urinating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now