Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tilting the odds

(2 Posts)
Deb85 Thu 25-Feb-16 21:58:32

Hi ladies, am wondering if anyone can tell me if they have successfully used the shettles method in determining the sex of there child or probably more relevant is those who have tried it and it hasn't worked.
I have a beautiful baby boy and am thinking of trying again for number 2, husband is one of 4 boys and there is 6 grandsons and no girls and while I'm more than happy with having another boy would love one of each

Artioo2 Thu 25-Feb-16 22:12:50

How would any individual know whether it worked for them or not though? Even if they get the sex they want it isn't necessarily because the method 'worked'. I'm not meaning to be rude, I'm just genuinely interested what possible useful information you could get from a thread like this. Surveying hundreds of women who tried the method might show a useful pattern (although as I understand it it never has) but asking a few people on a forum for anecdotes is going to tell you zero I'm afraid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now