Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

aaarrrggghhhh!!!

(3 Posts)
zannyminxoxox Wed 24-Feb-16 19:17:27

I need a rant I am sooooo done with this heartburn and sickness I thought it was gone as for the past 2 weeks I have been nursing a cold instead. Now Im over the cold, sickness and heartburn is back currently 35 weeks tomorrow. I literally hope these last 5 weeks go fast as I am tired of the sickness and heartburn I have had it since 6 weeks on and off more on than off and I am literally finding it so hard to tolerate it anymore

I think it was the worst part of the whole thing for me. I used to wake up at 3am to glug gaviscon. No help but it's normal. Horrible, but normal!

Bursttimemum Wed 24-Feb-16 22:17:27

Same situation for me before having my son last October. The heartburn/reflux was unbearable...swigging gaviscon by the gallon and popping ranitidine pills like smarties. Part of the reason I won't have another child. Hang in there, the end is in sight and the end result makes it worth it! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now