Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Movement at 28 weeks

(5 Posts)
DisneyMillie Wed 24-Feb-16 16:51:46

Just had my 28 week midwife appt and she wants me to go to the hospital to get a trace tonight.

She was asking about movement patterns but the thing is I don't really still feel her hardly at all - if I get a few very low done twitches a day I take it a a good thing. Midwife says she's probably just a laid back baby but should normally feel regular kicks by now and by baby position should be nearer top of bump.

My question is - did anyone else have similar? (Placenta is NOT anterior so that's not the cause)

Also if tonight shows she is just lazy what am I meant to do - I can't be pestering the hospital daily!

DisneyMillie Wed 24-Feb-16 16:52:32

(Please excuse the appalling spelling - iPhone!)

sepa Wed 24-Feb-16 19:00:34

Get the trace and see what they say.
I have been in 3 times with reduced movement. Always better to get checked than to leave it.

I have anterior placenta and still don't have a set in concrete pattern (38 weeks) so i can't really comment on what is 'normal' at 28 weeks

DisneyMillie Wed 24-Feb-16 20:51:41

Waiting in the hospital now - 😴

sepa Wed 24-Feb-16 21:26:30

I'm sure you will be fine. Did you bring snacks in case your there for a while?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now