Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10 weeks pregnant and look 5 months pregnant!?!

(9 Posts)
Nemz716 Tue 23-Feb-16 15:28:26

Is anyone else pregnant and look really bloated/pregnant early on?

This is my first, and already in struggling to fit into my size 8 skinny jeans due to bloating. I look really pregnant!

Is this normal?

TwllBach Tue 23-Feb-16 15:31:37

I felt really bloated at times during early pregnancy and then would wake up the following week and it would have disappeared! It was normal for me but this is only my first too so I'm not really much help confused

Mslg Tue 23-Feb-16 16:17:50

Yeah I was as well. Constipation and bloating is a bitch. It gets better after a while. Just a little better mind confused

whiteychappers Tue 23-Feb-16 16:20:31

I've succumbed and bought maternity jeans now and a new bra, the tightness isn't helping with the nausea. I cheer every morning if I have a poop as well :-)

Runner05 Tue 23-Feb-16 17:17:25

Whitey I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited about pooping smile

13 weeks here and have been in maternity cloths since about 8 weeks and was up 2 dress sizes by then hmm

Curlywurly4 Tue 23-Feb-16 17:39:55

I'm the same. 10'weeks and hugely bloated. I was in Mat clothes by 8 weeks in my first pregnancy and it never eg away, I just got bigger and bigger so I'm expecting the same with this one.

LetMeBakeCake Tue 23-Feb-16 18:09:19

Yep 12 weeks now (scan tomoz... Eep!) I also have THE BLOAT referred to by us as my 'food baby'

KayTee87 Tue 23-Feb-16 19:12:12

I think I was bigger at 9 weeks than I am now at 19. The bloating goes down then comes the heartburn and constant peeing grin

PickledLilly Tue 23-Feb-16 21:13:59

I'm 10-11 weeks. With my first I didn't go into maternity wear until 22 weeks ish. This time around I'm struggling to do up my trousers already. It does seem to be mostly bloat as I've gone from nothing to massive in just a few days. Hoping it goes down again before I see my boss!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now