Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

National Maternity Review - what do you think?

(1 Post)
NurseryRhymesStuckInMyHead Tue 23-Feb-16 13:47:50

The national maternity review was published today. Just wondering what everyone thinks of the recommendations? I've only read the highlights so far but I'm really excited about the idea of 'one to one care'! Do you think the recommendations are good? Do you think they will make a difference? Do you think that all trusts will implement them promptly or will we be waiting 10 years? Just curious about people's opinions!

Here's the full review: www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/national-maternity-review-report.pdf

There is another thread for discussion of the £3k personal budgets but i thought people might have some more general comments about other aspects of the review. Here is a link to the other thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2577125-AIBU-to-think-that-the-3000-budget-for-births-is-potentially-a-misleading-con

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now