Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pre eclampsia worry

(4 Posts)
Unicorncatsack Sun 21-Feb-16 21:26:24

Went to antenatal.unit for raised BP and reduced movement earlier this week. They monitored me for an hour and BP averaged out at 133/97 so normal and baby started moving normally (and has done since). But today I have pain in my left shoulder tip. I have read that right shoulder pain can be a pre eclampsia symptom. Is the left shoulder a concern for this too? I have no other symptoms except feeling a bit queasy, but I've been feeling queasy on and off for a week or so. Am 37+5. Any advice?

Unicorncatsack Sun 21-Feb-16 23:33:10

Anyone?

Kr1stina Sun 21-Feb-16 23:34:44

I don't know but bumping for you

Sorry ,it sounds very stressful . Hopefully someone will be along soon with some good advice

ohanami Mon 22-Feb-16 06:36:02

If you're worried speak to your midwife or triage this morning if you can. Hopefully it's just that you've been leaning on your shoulder or you slept in a funny position last night but best to speak to someone for advice. Hope you've managed to get some sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now