Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

IVF abroad

(4 Posts)
wibbs2016 Sat 20-Feb-16 17:50:19

Hi, I'm a newbie but just wondering if anybody has been through IVF abroad , were looking into the Czech. I've been in touch with a few clinics and their success rates and prices seem great. We have already had one failed cycle in the UK about 2 years again and feel were now ready to try again. But its scary and exiting at the same time. Just wondering if anybody has experienced IVF abroad and can give us some advise/tips/ Also has anybody used 'my IVF Journey' ?

Thanks

HP07 Sat 20-Feb-16 18:09:08

Hi there, welcome to mumsnet. You may get more help on the infertility board. They are very friendly and know lots. I was on there whilst ttc as was struggling for 2 years. Good luck with your ivf.

lostinmiddlemarch Sat 20-Feb-16 18:51:44

You don't need to use my IVF journey. It's a complete waste of time. We did use it and they made so many mistakes, it would have been simpler to have dealt directly with the excellent English-speaking staff at the clinic that my IVF journey use. In practice, the drastically shorter waiting times promised by my IVF journey were also not available.

lostinmiddlemarch Sat 20-Feb-16 18:52:10

I should add that we didn't use the agency you mentioned on our second time around and it was so much simpler!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now