Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant with 1 year old

(2 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Sat 20-Feb-16 09:33:57

Just wondering if you are in the same position as me, how do you deal with it all? I'm worried I'm stressing my body/baby out with the physical demands of chasing after my 1 year old. Anyone got any tips? Xx

Cherryberry1 Sat 20-Feb-16 10:43:42

The best tip I can offer is nap when your 1 year old does. Or better yet, when you're tired simply take him/her to bed and play the "It's sleep time" card. They will soon get into the new routine. We already co-sleep and I find I feel a lot better after having napped in bed.

Are they interested in looking at books yet or playing with building blocks etc? This is always fun to do 'with them' when you're sitting on the floor with a cushion supporting your back against the sofa.

If I'm not feeling too great to take trips out of the house (to the park etc) then we just have a wander in the garden until DS gets bored or even just stay outside for 5minute bursts.

How far along are you? flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now