Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5+5 appetite decrease?

(7 Posts)
Becciilouisex3 Fri 19-Feb-16 12:08:15

Hello ladies!

I only found out I was pregnant when I was bang on 4 weeks but I noticed that even before I knew I was pregnant and up until today I've had a relatively healthy appetite. Some days more than others. I've had to really really fancy what I'm eating but I've definitely had a normal appetite.

Since waking up this morning I haven't felt hungry at all which is really strange for me and I was just wondering whether anyone else has noticed a decrease in appetite? I haven't really suffered morning sickness. I've had a couple days where I've woken up feeling sick and one day this time last week where I heaved a few times but nothing. Seems to have come out of nowhere! x

Mslg Fri 19-Feb-16 12:11:33

Yeah it's normal. My appetite has been coming and going as well and not able to eat large amounts at times. Other times could eat a horse 🤷 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MyKingdomForBrie Fri 19-Feb-16 12:12:12

I tend to feel nauseous so think I'm not hungry and then suddenly I'm really really hungry for a particular thing, to the point of stomach ache!

Afreshstartplease Fri 19-Feb-16 12:18:40

I am 5+6

Yesterday I didn't eat a great deal funnily enough!

Today so far I've had

2 slices toast with beans and cheese
A potato waffles slice of pizza, beans and cheese

Very healthy 😑

I've literally just eaten and I'm thinking what next

foxessocks Fri 19-Feb-16 12:19:29

Totally normal as far as I know. I was like this with dd and now I'm pregnant again and 13 weeks I still haven't got my full appetite back. I can eat breakfast and lunch now but then I hardly eat any dinner. Hope it comes back soon I miss food! I get no real enjoyment out of eating right now.

Becciilouisex3 Fri 19-Feb-16 13:40:19

Ah so we've all had it come and go then!

I've had days where honestly I just wanted to eat and eat. We went to an all you can eat round the world buffet for Valentine's Day and I had the time of my life haha!

I just miss the days where I really enjoy food when I'm like this haha!

CookieKatie Fri 19-Feb-16 13:42:53

Don't worry I was the same until about 16 weeks then I started getting my appetite back. Jsut try and eat often that's what I did

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now