Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

FFS- razor rash on the knicker line 😔

(8 Posts)
Frankie72 Wed 10-Feb-16 22:09:05

Any suggestions?? I must of trimmed over 2 weeks ago no and it's still sore! It is much better than it was but defo still there and is sore by the end of the day sad I've just had the hubs check for ingrowing hairs and there are none. Why did I even bother to trim crys

I've been putting hydrocortisone on it and that has seemed to help but are there any other suggestions?!

Thanks!!

AmyB1986 Wed 10-Feb-16 22:43:44

Hi, aloe Vera gel soothes and stops itching. It's nice and cool too and better for your skin.

Alice1983 Wed 10-Feb-16 22:55:43

Yes Aloe Vera, i actually have a Plant that I use

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Wed 10-Feb-16 23:01:34

When you wash pat area dry don't rub and sudocream or even Vaseline before you go to bed. Is material in knickers aggravating it?

AuntieStella Wed 10-Feb-16 23:20:02

Sudocreme or Eight Hour Cream. Or just the passage of time.

Pregnancy does for some weird reason mean you can react quite badly to form a is depilation you were previously OK with (it's why you often see advice here not to do it at all in the run up to when you expect to go into labour, bad enough at any stage of pg but unthinkable around delivery).

Frankie72 Thu 11-Feb-16 06:58:26

Thanks ladies!! I had done it for some date night action but it's safe to say that has not happened!
If it wasn't right underneath and where the knicker elastic was I think it would be bearable.....

BettyBi0 Sat 13-Feb-16 20:45:27

Sudocreme - lots and lots

frikadela01 Sat 13-Feb-16 20:54:37

I've embraced the bush for this very reason. I used sudocrem last time but the rash still took ages to heal.

Thankfully dp doesn't appear to be bothered by it. Or if he isn't he doesn't dare say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now