Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best vouchers for high street shops for baby

(7 Posts)
CandyGall Wed 10-Feb-16 17:00:14

Hi all
I'm a new mum and my friends have been asking what we would like them to buy us for the baby or what vouchers we would like.
I was thinking Mothercare but I wondered if anyone could recommend other vouchers that may be used in a variety of baby high street shops?

nixxxy Wed 10-Feb-16 17:55:56

Love2Shop vouchers are good - you can find a full list of places to spend them here: www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers

sepa Wed 10-Feb-16 17:56:38

Depends what you want? Argos are sometimes cheaper on bits and I am getting my cot from Tesco so that's a possibility.
Have you decided where your getting expensive purchases from? Wh car seat? As you could use the vouchers towards that?

blackbetty Wed 10-Feb-16 18:03:50

H&m

IamChipmunk Wed 10-Feb-16 18:42:06

For 'stuff' we liked Amazon or Mothercare.

For clothes I like Next and Mothercare mainly but I also get bits from morrisons and sainsburys.

TinyMonkey Wed 10-Feb-16 21:44:12

John Lewis, Next or Mothercare.

CandyGall Thu 11-Feb-16 16:56:45

Thanks all for your suggestions.
We aren't sure where we are getting the car seat from yet as our car is older and so we need to go and see what will fit! Next job for us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now