Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

opinions on possible pregnancy

(6 Posts)
bpcb14 Wed 10-Feb-16 15:35:27

hi i was wondering if anyone could shed any light for me iv had what i believed to be implantation bleeding twice one week after first time, iv done a few home pregnancy tests and they had faint lines on then yesterday i started bleeding like i would on my period but i wouldnt be due til next week confused i did another test and there was a faint line again iv tried to get into see a doctor but they wont see me until next week has this happened to anyone else before as i am confused and a bit worried as i am bleeding and in november i had a miscarriage at 3 weeks and the doctors and hospital wouldnt check me over and said it was a part of nature and to early to tell for sure and just sent me home

EmmanuelleMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 10-Feb-16 19:43:50

Hi there OP, we're going to move this to the Pregnancy topic, where we hope you'll get some replies.

bpcb14 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:13:25

thankyou

Junosmum Wed 10-Feb-16 21:36:07

If your period isn't due until next week then it is unlikely you'll get a positive on a test. Wait until next week then test again.

Peyia Thu 11-Feb-16 04:20:22

I tested positive 5 days before my period was due, not recommended but I had a feeling (2nd pregnancy and tingly boobs).

I didn't have the stress/confusion of bleeding after the test but like Juno said, it's best to wait until your period is due/late to have a definite answer.

Good luck!

bpcb14 Thu 11-Feb-16 12:38:31

thankyou il wait until im due im just so confused with having faint positives and then starting what seems to be an early period but still got a faint positive my periods have never been early and this one does seem differant than usual and i still have feelings i had when i was pregnant with my first child in early stages

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now