Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3 different dates but all same due date?

(2 Posts)
sepa Fri 05-Feb-16 21:52:44

Really random, and only want to know in case I am induced early due to Obstetric Cholestasis but I seem to have different opinions on how far along I am?

My baby is due 11th March which is exactly 5 weeks away - so I would put me at 35 weeks on the dot. My normal midwife has me down as 35+2 and the midwife at the hospital has me at 35+1 (and both using the circle date thing)
I know it's only a few days out but I was planning on leaving work in exactly 3 weeks but if I have to be induced between 37/38 weeks then I will have to leave work earlier but not knowing dates is making it hard for me to work out when that may be?

MrsGlam Fri 05-Feb-16 22:28:41

The Wheel thing at the hospital puts me 1 day ahead too..My Husband thinks it might be due to it being a leap year but I have no idea.. I would go with your dates via the scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now