Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive pregnancy test negative ovulation kit

(4 Posts)
Lizzie1988 Fri 05-Feb-16 06:27:02

Hello I've been having spotting for several days now. Got a positive clear blue test on Monday and a positive clear blue ovulation test a few days before, I've read they can pick up pregnancy. Anyway did another ovulation test this morning and I've had a blank circle. No pregnancy tests in house, do you think this means I've miscarried? I thought I'd always get a smiley face if pregnant? X

maybebabybee Fri 05-Feb-16 06:37:51

Ovulation tests are not reliable indicators of pregnancy. You've already done a pregnancy test and it said pregnant, therefore you are pregnant. If you want to double check do another pregnancy test but don't use ovulation tests!!

If you'd miscarried the likelihood is you'd have had symptoms to indicate this.

Congrats!!

maybebabybee Fri 05-Feb-16 06:38:54

Missed out a sentence sorry - spotting is quite common in early pregnancy, not necessarily a miscarriage symptom.

Lizzie1988 Fri 05-Feb-16 11:20:06

Thankyou you put my heart at ease I just need to stop testing! I bought another pregnancy test and did that and it came back pregnant so I just need to leave all the paranoia alone and just go with the flow! Just wish the spotting would go! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now