Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anxious and a bit overwhelmed!

(3 Posts)
sarahv193 Wed 03-Feb-16 11:53:13

Hi there. I'm pretty new to this but here goes! I got a faint positive at 10dpo last night and then confirmed I'm about 4 weeks with clearblue digital this morning! I'm very anxious tho as I have had some fertility issues and some health issues (I'm pretty slim due to bowel condition). I'm still in shock I think as I have no real symptoms, hubby mentioned boobs seemed bigger and heavy feeling/light cramping but nothing really other than that! I only tested as I thought my bowel was playing up and doc suggested preg test! I'm just really scared I might miscarry as my sister, mum and gran all had several miscarriages and it feels like it's taken so long and a lot of tears to get here! Just feel a bit overwhelmed. Believe it or not, I've not told my husband yet! I just feel in shock like it's not real or something bad will happen! Phew! Apologies for the rant! xxx

goodnightdarthvader1 Wed 03-Feb-16 12:06:33

We all feel that way, it will pass flowers

Havetobecrazytolivehere Wed 03-Feb-16 12:13:49

Hi Sarah,

I got my BFP on Sunday and haven't told anyone yet!
I had a miscarriage at the end of November so very nervous this time. My DH didn't want me to test so early after last time so I've decided not to tell anyone until I get to 6 weeks. Everyday feels so long at the moment but I am just trying to rest lots and eat well. I am quite liking having my own little secret. Congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now