Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby swing/ automatic rocker

(4 Posts)
Junosmum Tue 02-Feb-16 14:23:09

Can anyone recommend a baby chair type thing that rocks automatically (so I can have a shower!) we have one that vibrates but DS hates it, he does like it when we rock/ swing it though.

Cnmorgan13 Tue 02-Feb-16 14:59:40

My MIL got us the mamaroo(?) which rocks, vibrates etc as a few girls at her work had it and the baby loved it! Still waiting for baby to arrive myself so can't comment personally

trilbydoll Tue 02-Feb-16 15:03:44

We had a Fisher Price one that rocked sideways or forwards and back. It's their space saver one, it was still big though! Had a range of music and speeds, not the miracle worker I was hoping for but dd2 did seem happy enough in it, she napped occasionally.

Bought it for £80 and sold it for £40 so was quite pleased with that.

Champagneformyrealfriends Wed 03-Feb-16 10:20:34

I am obsessed with my nephews mamaroo. When he was tiny he'd settle immediately in it with the womb sound effects on. I honestly wanted an adult sized one for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now