Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

so sick so soon...

(5 Posts)
clank2 Mon 01-Feb-16 18:58:00

Baby number 4. I am only 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant, but I am absolutely hanging and have been for over a week. My boobs feel huge already, I feel sick from when I wake up until about 1, I am getting acid indigestion and am so bloated and farty that I could already pass for 9 months gone. So tired too....how, how can I be feeling so awful so soon. I never felt like this with the others. Jesus, its going to be a long 9 months.....

Sophia1984 Mon 01-Feb-16 19:03:24

Hi clank Congratulations on your pregnancy and sorry you're feeling so rough. I had indigestion, nausea and ridiculously painful boobs from about the same point. Mine did get quite a bit better at around 8 weeks and the tiredness went away. The nausea has returned but not nearly as bad, and it is only in the evenings now. Hopefully you might just get a few weeks of it.

sepa Mon 01-Feb-16 19:05:03

Twins maybe? I know symptoms can be worse when there is 2 in there

clank2 Tue 02-Feb-16 07:42:59

I have been warned by boyfriend it better not be twins! Don't know what he thinks he can do about it ;)

Sophia1984 Tue 02-Feb-16 13:20:46

Oh and I only have one baby in there ;-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now