Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Piles! Please help!

(5 Posts)
Cnmorgan13 Sat 30-Jan-16 20:09:50

As stated. 35 weeks and got major piles. It's like a fekking grape at my bum confused I've got analsol cream which I've been using but not all the time as I couldn't really 'feel' it. I can damn well feel it now sad
Are their any complications in terms of labour? Would I need cut? Is there anything I can do, do I try and push it back in? Help!

UptownFunk00 Sat 30-Jan-16 20:37:38

I've got a mini grape too. As long as nothing is dangling internally out I think it's fine. I think a fair few pregnant women get piles to be honest.

Just rub the cream thinly on the area and it should make it a bit less stingy.

I'm 38 weeks so can relate.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. smile

whatsoever Sat 30-Jan-16 23:15:30

I've got them as of the last 2 weeks (I'm 9m pregnant). I googled imaged them and braved a mirror and they're the internal type so I pop them back in every morning in the shower. I feel queasy typing that, but it's the truth!

MamaDuckling Sat 30-Jan-16 23:17:53

You need the anusol HC cream. Prescription only - see docs! Fixed in 12 hours...

Junosmum Sun 31-Jan-16 05:24:49

They are rubbish. There won't be any issues with birth due to them but expect to get a few more during labour. I have a beauty bunch of grapes down there! Luckily due to the rest of the stuff going on down stairs they don't bother me too much. Wiping is weird though. Feels like the Himalayas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now