Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

brown discharge

(6 Posts)
Laurenrl Mon 25-Jan-16 21:15:31

Hi all I'm 4+3 weeks pregnant (I think) and today I've had mild cramping almost like period pain and brown mucus. Horribly scared I'm going to miscarry so think I'll go to the doctors tomorrow sad any experience of this?

Alice1983 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:55:29

Ermmmm yes it can be normal, it does make you worry. May i ask if it is exactly around the time of your period would have been?

Laurenrl Mon 25-Jan-16 22:03:07

My period should have started Saturday, so yes 2 days after and it very much felt like AF cramps, the discharge has stopped after 3 hours or so, no clots or flowing, only when wiped, and now nothing...

Alice1983 Tue 26-Jan-16 08:00:01

It sounds like your body was confused. Some bodies still think AF should be there so i think they get confused, could also be implantation bleeding around that time. Dont worry too much unless it keeps happening.

sophied1983 Wed 27-Jan-16 10:03:11

I had this too. Looked like your AF might on the last day, dark brown when wiping.

It's bright red blood you've got to be worried about.

I checked when mine was and it was the exact day my app said my period would have been due.

Laurenrl Wed 27-Jan-16 12:59:15

Thanks Sophie, and how far along are you now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now