Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can't sleep...again. Fed up

(5 Posts)
Conline Sun 24-Jan-16 23:23:26

So this is the umpteenth night I'm wide awake and can't sleep. I could cry. Was up till 4am last night before I started nodding off. I just don't know what to do. I've tried everything. And now I'm just getting really grotty and snappy with my partner which I don't want. 😩😢

nashley Sun 24-Jan-16 23:30:40

I was like this for months a few weeks back (not pregnant though). I found a hypnosis app on iPhone that really helps! There are probably loads for you to try and will be some on android too.
Hope that helps a bit! Good luck x

Holly34 Sun 24-Jan-16 23:36:56

Omg For me its the other way round Im wide awake at 4/5am until 7am EVERYDAY!! shock

Conline Sun 24-Jan-16 23:46:50

It's really not helping that I have no movement in my back, 5 weeks till due date, and it's impossible to lie on either side as the baby soon wakes me up or its too uncomfortable, and my mind is doing over time! Could punch my boyfriend when he comments how tired HE is on a morning pft!

applesvpears Mon 25-Jan-16 00:13:09

I can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. Reasons are usually as follows:

Toilet trips
Heartburn
Feeling sick
Thinking about work
Restless legs
Insomnia -just can't nod off

Tonight it's insomnia, for once I am feeling okayish. However I just had a sip of water which has triggered heartburn, water?!! I mean come on!!! angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now