Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bloating in early pregnancy

(7 Posts)
bonk2bump Sun 24-Jan-16 18:29:50

Hello! Can anyone help?? I am 11 weeks pregnant and am really struggling with painful bloating. It seems everything I eat bloats me and leaves me in pain> some days I look 7 months pregnant and other days am wearing my size 8!!! Never had any of this with my other pregnancies but it has been 13 years since my last one!!! and advice would be greatly appreciated smile

bluewisteria Sun 24-Jan-16 18:33:10

Peppermint tea always helped me!

bonk2bump Sun 24-Jan-16 18:41:57

Oh will give it a go! I was told to eat more fibre and all that is doing is keeping me on the toilet and trumping all day!

sophied1983 Sun 24-Jan-16 21:32:22

I am definitely bloated and stomach is puffy. Plus I've had a really upset tummy since my BFP. Not sure if it's the healthy food or what. Might have to get into some stretchy jeans already and I am only 7 weeks!!!

bonk2bump Mon 25-Jan-16 00:07:58

At 10 weeks I ditched the skinny jeans! Midwife said it could pass...hoping it does! Can't eat a full meal with out going up a dress size!

Klaptrap Mon 25-Jan-16 10:31:42

I was like this - it's much better now at 19 weeks - my bump is solid, rather than squishy. I think mine was linked to my upset stomach and morning(all day!) sickness.

bonk2bump Mon 25-Jan-16 11:47:41

Really hoping it passes,I have terrible wind with it which I have no control over! My other kids find it hilarious but not so funny at work! I've invested in some peppermint tea so going to give that a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now