Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

For fun - unusual early labour signs?

(3 Posts)
Jenjen86 Thu 21-Jan-16 14:23:06

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow and dying to meet my little boy now. Like every other FTM at this stage I am desperately looking for any clues or signs labour might be around the corner (even though I know many woman don't have any until contractions but hey its more fun than hoovering).
Anybody have any signs other than the usual stuff like nesting or back ache when they have been about to give birth previously?

Rpj16 Thu 21-Jan-16 18:10:36

I am two days past due date and have been overthinking everything since 37 weeks. .... just going to accept that I am likely to still be pregnant in two weeks and be induced. sigh.... I asked my mum how she knew she was in labour and she said severe period pains!

Teddypom Thu 21-Jan-16 18:17:43

I had an upset tummy for 5 days leading up to labour! Pleasant....
On the day I went into labour I felt a bit under the weather and had a hot shower early that evening as I was shivery cold.
All signs I think - not that I thought anything of them at the time! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now