Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

14 weeks and bleeding 111?

(5 Posts)
Saphwoodman Sat 16-Jan-16 00:29:03

I'm 14 weeks and I've started bleeding. It's not heavy it's light and pink but I'm having mild cramps also a lot of fluid from vagina. I am waiting for boyfriend to get home from work so I can call 111 as can't go down there till he's home.

What will they do if anything? I bled last time during my pregnancy but it was during the day and epu was open but my epu isn't open now? Will they scan me or will they wait?? So worried

MagpieCursedTea Sat 16-Jan-16 00:54:25

Have you had your first scan? Do you have a number to phone at the hospital you're booked in with? I would phone them and ask what to do. Hopefully your boyfriend will be back soon and you can get checked out.

SnuffleGruntSnorter Sat 16-Jan-16 00:57:59

Look on your maternity notes for the emergency midwife number

Saphwoodman Sat 16-Jan-16 08:57:45

I didn't go in the end. After much searching about I realised it was a cut from inside my vagina blush hence why it was minimal. Think the belly pains where in my head!! Dp keeps laughing at me because I was so worried then called back and said "don't worry I'm just cut inside" oops lol

MagpieCursedTea Sat 16-Jan-16 09:59:31

Ouch though!
Glad you're okay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now