Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

boy or girl

(8 Posts)
fletchybear Fri 15-Jan-16 09:47:24

I don't really understand the nub theory. But if anyone wants to hazard a guess I'd be delighted. Usual tug of war going on. Mum would love girl dad would love boy. But after 6mc we both just want healthy (we do have 1 beautiful 10year old boy) this little bump has been a long time coming smilesmilesmilesmile

5hell Fri 15-Jan-16 10:36:43

Congratulations!
my instincts say girl smile

fletchybear Fri 15-Jan-16 10:51:56

Thank you 5hell smile ooh I'd love a little girl. So going to try and not get my hopes up smileX

PizzaConnoisseur Fri 15-Jan-16 11:02:31

The nub basically refers to the underdeveloped genitals. The theory goes that if it is pointing at a certain angle upwards, it's a boy, and if it lays flat along the spine, it's a girl.

With all that said, the nub isn't visible in your picture. Google some images to see how the nub looks on a scan. Then if you have any other pictures you can have a look at those.

KAIandALFIEreviews Fri 15-Jan-16 14:11:26

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

KAIandALFIEreviews Fri 15-Jan-16 14:12:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

ThenLaterWhenItGotDark Fri 15-Jan-16 14:19:18

Reported for being an arsewit troll.

flowers OP, take no notice of the cunt.

fletchybear Fri 15-Jan-16 14:50:47

Thenlaterwhenitgotdark Ha ha luckily I've been out all day so haven't checked phone. Post has been deleted before I saw it.
But thank you for reporting. I don't understand some people. Saddos I guess who need to get a life smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now