Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this PGP?

(4 Posts)
BunchOfBobs Wed 13-Jan-16 13:07:58

I'm 9+5 with my first so clearly very early to be thinking I'm suffering from this but does anyone have any thoughts?

I went swimming at the weekend. The same day DH and I dtd. The next day I felt bruised underneath- a similar feeling to the first spin class in a while. DH joked that maybe he was a bit rough dtd whereas I put it down to swimming.

The last couple of nights I have found getting comfy in bed to be quite difficult and thinking I'll need to resort to a pillow between the knees soon. When getting up for a wee in the night the bruised feeling felt much worse and now I'm very aware of it walking up and down the stairs. It's not bruising though as having a prod around results in no pain.

Anything else this could be or anyone had anything similar?

goodnightdarthvader1 Wed 13-Jan-16 13:10:50

Mine feels more like a dull ache, but I can see how it would feel "bruised". Mention to your midwife and they'll get you to see a physio.

BunchOfBobs Wed 13-Jan-16 13:24:55

Thanks Goodnight. I will do. I see her for my booking in appointment in a week so if it gets no worse I will wait until then.

goodnightdarthvader1 Wed 13-Jan-16 13:29:12

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now