Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this the baby moving...

(3 Posts)
GoTheDistance Mon 11-Jan-16 14:32:29

Or just wind?! blush

I'm 12 & 5...last week I had a weird feeling (almost like little bubbles popping) on my left side- I thought it must just be wind or something but when I went for my scan later in the day, the baby was exactly where I'd felt the "bubbles".

I had it again last night and it almost felt like the bubbles moved from left to right and I wonder if it could be the baby having a wiggle around? This will be my first child (though I did have a mc at around 12wks before) and everything I've read says this is too early to feel anything but the "bubbles" seem similar to other descriptions I've seen for early movement?

goldglitter Mon 11-Jan-16 14:39:38

Sounds like it smile

Two days after my 12 week scan it felt like something was doing 'the worm' inside my belly.

Everythinggettingbigger Mon 11-Jan-16 14:41:37

sounds like it to me! I was 14 weeks when I first felt movement with DS1, and 11 weeks with DS2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now