Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 days left until maternity leave!

(8 Posts)
pinkmallow Sun 10-Jan-16 15:48:29

And I cannot wait! I'm tired and sore and have so much I want to do around the house before baby gets here

AmyLouKin Sun 10-Jan-16 18:39:16

Hi pinkmallow, it's my last working weekend on the 16th/17th! I know what you mean. It's getting tougher now (though I work with a lovely considerate lot). When are you due? I have added on a bit of holiday to my maternity so I am finishing a month before due date on 19th Feb (23rd according to my dates but hospital thinks sooner). Good luck. 😊

pinkmallow Sun 10-Jan-16 19:01:05

Hi I'm using holiday and finishing nearly a month before too, due 11th Feb smile

Chelsey24 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:15:19

I have two weeks to go, I originally arranged to leave on 8th Feb (due date is 18th Feb) but I must have been having a baby brain day when I thought this would be doable!

Now put two weeks holiday in so that I finish 22nd Jan. Counting down the days now smile

Never realised how hard it would be dragging myself in to work each day at this stage, surviving on zero hours sleep and all the aches and pains of pregnancy is tough.

We're doing good ladies! X

SomebodySedateMe Mon 11-Jan-16 09:14:28

Chelsey same due date!

I've used holiday so today is my first day of mat leave. I'm sitting on the sofa in my jammies. Bliss.

glitterbomb80 Mon 11-Jan-16 15:40:20

Yep, well and truly over it. I've been working from home since Christmas, but (with a few notable exceptions) my colleagues and the work itself is just getting on my nerves. Thinking about rolling things up on Wednesday, frankly I have better things to do with my time. smile

Chelsey24 Mon 11-Jan-16 18:26:29

I'm insanely jealous wink hopefully the next few week will fly by and I will feel much better when I have my days to myself for a few week.

waxweasel Mon 11-Jan-16 18:36:16

Aaaargh I'm so jealous! (Thrilled for you though 😊) I'm finishing on 26 Feb. I'm absolutely shattered. Work is literally the last thing I want to be dealing with on top of non sleeping toddler and SPD pain. Just got home from a hideous day in work and nursery told me DD had napped today....aaaarghhhh!!!!! Cue her not going to bed til 10 o clock tonight 😒 I want to cry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now