Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Occasonal mild cramping sort of like mild period pains 15 wks

(3 Posts)
cheekstime Fri 08-Jan-16 16:55:12

Hi - Wondered if anyone has this or knows anything about it.

For the last couple of days have had this mild pain that hangs around for a bit lower down than the usual ligament pain? not all day or anything like that.

lastnight; From 5pm onwards..off/on
today; 10 mins of it

No other symptoms.

Many thank you's!

CityMole Fri 08-Jan-16 17:03:18

I get this on and off- not as strong as period pains though, and I'd say the feeling is a bit duller overall, with the occasional sharp 'fanny dagger'. My midwife said its probably my uterus stretching/ round ligament issues. I sometimes wonder if it's the baby hitting a nerve, as it feels a little like nerve pain. Also worth mentioning that some women get period pains at around the time they would have normally have had their period (the body works in mysterious ways). Regardless though, it would do no harm to call your midwife if you're at all worried.

cheekstime Fri 08-Jan-16 17:16:31

CityMole thank you, reasurring, describes what it is really well. That's interesting about the period time. Couple of wks time I've got until next appt, I will mention it then if not before on phone, Cheers! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now