Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

To not feel pregnant at all - 12W + 3

(6 Posts)
Pregasaurusrex Tue 29-Dec-15 22:58:23

Not sure if I'm just being paranoid. Had early scan at 8 weeks all ok and strong heartbeat. But now do not feel pregnant at all and my tummy isn't hard. Just showed by DH my tummy and he agreed it's flatter and looks more toned than normal?! My NHS scan isn't for another 10 days or so, but am very worried as have no symptoms apart from tiredness and constipation. Am I just being silly?

HarrysMummy17 Tue 29-Dec-15 23:01:36

I'm 20 weeks and still don't feel pregnant! Yes my belly has grown and I have been very nauseous but other than that I don't feel pregnant!

Pregasaurusrex Tue 29-Dec-15 23:05:40

I have no nausea or cravings either. I thought by 12 weeks my lower tummy/ bikini Line would feel hard?

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 29-Dec-15 23:10:51

Early pregnancy "bump" is usually bloating tbh. Try not to worry-I notices no change in how hard my stomach was until later on xx

Joopy Tue 29-Dec-15 23:42:57

I didn't feel pregnant or look particularly pregnant at 12 weeks. I mentioned my lack of symptoms to my gp who told me I was lucky! Enjoy your pregnancy flowers

Girlwithnoname1 Thu 31-Dec-15 22:05:20

I'm 20 weeks, and if baby wasn't a little ninja that keeps putting its feet in strange places - I really wouldn't know I was pregnant either - it's made me realise those wonen that don't know they're pregnant until they're giving birth are perfectly plausible lol!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now