Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feeling a bit off....

(6 Posts)
tinyme135 Mon 28-Dec-15 17:57:37

I am 38+1 and since about half 3 ish I have slowly starting to feel a bit off. I keep getting mild period style cramps, backache, keep suddenly going tired, dizzy, a slight headache, feeling sick and stomach cramps like I've got an upset stomach but I ain't.

could this just be a cold I've got/had or something else?

toohardtothinkofaname Mon 28-Dec-15 18:01:35

Tinyme, bless you - I know you're anxious & eager for baby but everyone experiences the start of labour in different ways. No one on the Internet can tell you if you're in labour or not.

I say this because this is the fourth thread you've started with various symptoms, I'm assuming because you're hoping people will diagnose your labour & you can get excited.

Enjoy the quiet time; have a bath, read a book & eat some lovely food. Baby will come when they're ready flowers

VocationalGoat Mon 28-Dec-15 18:02:58

There is a stomach bug going. sad

toohardtothinkofaname Mon 28-Dec-15 18:05:44

And I say this as someone in the same boat! I'm 39+2 & eagerly awaiting baby but know an EDD is exactly that, an estimate, so I'm being super patient & indulging in my last bit of 'me' time for 18 years wink

VocationalGoat Mon 28-Dec-15 18:08:48

I've never felt sick/unwell before labour. It's likely just a bit if a winter bug. Take your temperature. flowers

PeppaPigStinks Tue 29-Dec-15 19:35:39

Perhaps it's worth being tested for a uti. I feel like that when I get them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now