Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pain at 19 weeks

(6 Posts)
ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Tue 22-Dec-15 17:15:16

for the last 48 hours had lots of painful tightening. with DS I had Braxton hicks a lot later on and were painless. Could it just be a pulled muscle? Getting a bit worried, it's not constant pain it comes and goes.

Iammad Tue 22-Dec-15 17:52:27

Please get checked, on your notes it should say who to phone at the stage of pregnancy you are at.

Champagneformyrealfriends Tue 22-Dec-15 17:53:09

Round ligament pain? I got a lot of that about 17 weeks and it felt like a tight ache in my stomach. Xx

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Tue 22-Dec-15 18:36:50

I've had Rouen ligament pain but feels different if that makes sense?
rang midwife who said get in contact with GP but will feel silly making an emergency appointment tomorrow if its nothing if that makes sense?

Reebok Tue 22-Dec-15 18:48:48

Icant, make an emergency appointment with gp. I had this too alongside bleeding at 19 weeks. Gp
Saw me straight away and sent me to the hospital to be scanned. Luckily baby is ok (I'm 21 weeks now) but still spotting with pain. They couldn't explain it and put me on bed rest which has helped. Fx it's nothing but best to be checked.

ICantThinkOfAUsernameH Tue 22-Dec-15 18:58:46

shall do reebok had bleeding thurs but scan was ok then this started Saturday - I'm wondering if dehydration could be making it worse? probably overdone it yesterday which hasnt helped.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now