Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

so fed up now :@

(4 Posts)
tinyme135 Tue 17-Nov-15 22:30:46

I haven't been feeling well and my cough is just getting worse. it's a horrible barking cough and when I'm coughing I can't breath. it's keeping both me and DP up. my ribs are bruised. my docs said my airways are clear and it's not bacterial no more so they can't give me nothing. I'm just fed up with it now

TaliZorah Wed 18-Nov-15 04:02:53

OP that sucks.

I had a horrid pregnancy with illnesses, it's vile isn't it. Hope you feel better soon! Take it easy and remember paracetamol is okay to take, as are cough sweets. smile

hufflebottom Wed 18-Nov-15 04:21:21

Boots do their own brand glycerol cough medicine that actually says is fine to take while pregnant. And did confirm with pharmacist.

It's took the edge of a bit when j had a cough. Think it was more placebo than anything.

tinyme135 Wed 18-Nov-15 07:03:09

I've took that glycerol and it's making me cough more. I thought I was having contractions last night from how much my belly tightened from all the coughing -.-

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now