Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boobs have stopped being sore and night sweating, concerned.

(9 Posts)
OhWhatAPalaver Tue 27-Oct-15 07:14:24

Only found out 2 days ago, had really sore nipples so did a test and was positive, much to mine and dp's surprise! Still have other symptoms, nausea etc but my boobs don't hurt anywhere near as much as they did and I've just had a really bad night sweat, is this normal?

OhWhatAPalaver Tue 27-Oct-15 07:25:02

Only 5 weeks by the way.

cheekyfunkymonkey Tue 27-Oct-15 08:55:19

All sounds normal enough, just try and relax, eat well, rest and take your pregnancy vits....and Congratulations!

OhWhatAPalaver Tue 27-Oct-15 14:59:56

Thanks smile hoping it's normal, my boobs were huge by this point first time round!

cheekyfunkymonkey Thu 29-Oct-15 21:45:46

Every pregnancy is different, mine were chalk and cheese (as are my two monkeys funnily enough).

PenguinVox Thu 29-Oct-15 22:26:55

Sounds normal. My two pregnancies were different. I only had night sweats in my second pregnancy. I think it was just a few weeks in the first trimester.

PenguinVox Thu 29-Oct-15 22:27:34

And my boobs were less sore in the second pregnancy.

Candlefairy101 Fri 30-Oct-15 09:53:31

My 2nd pregnancy I had every symptom going, I'm on my 3rd now and in the beginning I had no sore boobs and no night sweats, I'm having a girl just like my 2nd pregnancy and they feel completely different x

OhWhatAPalaver Fri 30-Oct-15 15:52:36

That's reassuring, I didn't feel sick hardly at all with my first. Now on my second and I feel sick until after lunch and have loads of bloating and several trips to the loo per day, but not to be sick iyswim... confused
My boobs were insanely sore first time round and this time no where near as bad so I guess it's swings and roundabouts! Thanks for the replies, it's strange how each one is so different!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now