Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brown discharge

(4 Posts)
Mammy88 Sun 25-Oct-15 12:00:55

Hi I am coming up to 6 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days I have been getting brown discharge when I wipe. The weird thing is, it only happens once a day and is always around the same time everyday! My question is has any one else had anything similar? I had a miscarriage 6 months ago around the time I am at now so worry that itshappening again. II'm not getting any pains/cramps or anything.

00100001 Sun 25-Oct-15 20:13:40

bump

MarchMummy1992 Sun 25-Oct-15 20:16:35

Hey

I had this I was worried to but it often happened after a bowl movement , it's fine honestly but if your worried go to the doctors sometimes ( like they did with me ) they do an emergency early scan to confirm I'm now 21weeks and fingers crossed baby boy is doing well x

redstrawberries101 Tue 17-Nov-15 21:09:45

Hi

How are you? Just wondering how you are getting on. I am 5 weeks 2 days toughly and experienced brown discharge and now red watery blood when wiping sad phoned EPU who advised me to monitor it for next 48 hours. My symptoms all seemed to have settled from when I woke up yesterday so feeling quite worried sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now