Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anbesol liquid - tootache

(7 Posts)
MissSMartin Tue 25-Aug-15 20:51:45

silly question but... is anbesol liquid safe to use in pregnancy? I have very bad wisdom tooth pain and have cut all my mouth at the back as everytime I speak I bite my skin because it's so swollen sad

MazyCrummy Tue 25-Aug-15 20:56:00

According to the NHS website, you should seek medical advice before using during pregnancy. Sorry, I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear. flowers

MissSMartin Tue 25-Aug-15 21:16:53

Aww man sad everything is like that in pg isn't it! I'll ask the pharmacist tomorrow then thanks smile
Just realised I put toot ache that sounds like it could be something else lol!

MazyCrummy Tue 25-Aug-15 21:52:35

I hope the pharmacist doesn't need to look at your toot first, OP grin

MissSMartin Wed 26-Aug-15 12:25:05

Hahaha wink

lorelai222 Wed 26-Aug-15 12:30:19

What a nightmare, you must be in a lot of pain! While you wait for medical advice it might be worth trying a warm saltwater rinse or applying a warm /cold compress to the side of your face.

TeaPleaseLouise Wed 26-Aug-15 12:38:52

Could you ring your dentist and ask for an emergency appointment?

I know a bit of swelling is normal, but if you're having trouble opening or closing your mouth it could be the start of an infection? I had that a while ago and my dentist told me to come in as soon as I could and he gave me mouthwash and antibiotics.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now