Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Suddenly very tired

(3 Posts)
ARV1981 Sun 09-Aug-15 10:56:29

I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. I suddenly feel very very tired. Really exhausted! Have family coming round for lunch. DH is doing everything, which is fantastic but I just feel dreadful not helping! I usually love entertaining.

Just wondering if this is normal?

zannyminxoxox Sun 09-Aug-15 12:59:40

Bless you hun if your hubby is willing to do it let him you rest up it is very tiring near the end and is normal your body has been growing a baby so its bound to get exhausting near the end especially as you are carrying the weight of the baby too. With my son I was so tired all the time at the end my husband used to send me to bed as I was dropping off on the couch or in the car smile

ARV1981 Sun 09-Aug-15 23:23:06

Thank you zanny grin

Days like today remind me how wonderful my dh is.

I mean he has his moments of being an arse, but I can be a bitch to him sometimes, so it works both ways. But today he was absolutely brilliant. He even did ALL the washing up. It's days like this that remind me how much I love him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now