Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Reflexology when pregnant?!

(8 Posts)
TL13Nicol Fri 07-Aug-15 20:21:27

I got fertility reflexology and I am now pregnant in my first couple of weeks. What's your thoughts or reviews on reflexology when pregnant?

orangebud Fri 07-Aug-15 20:28:11

Congratulations! I was the same, I had a few sessions before conceiving. I carried on with reflexology and found it was the only thing that really helped my morning sickness / all day nausea Make sure you tell the reflexologist you are pregnant though.

AmiL123 Fri 07-Aug-15 20:48:28

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

TL13Nicol Fri 07-Aug-15 21:10:36

Thanks :-) yeah I can't wait to tell her!! I love getting reflexology and I hope it helps me along the way :-) I have heard of some bad experiences though but I've heard a lot more good than bad

VioletTrevette Fri 07-Aug-15 21:20:28

I'm a reflexologist and yes I'd really recommend it for pregnant ladies , as long as the therapist knows. I've done case studies on pregnant ladies and my feedback was it helped with sleep, relaxation , digestive problems (it really helped me!) , aches and pains and swelling. Hope this helps smile

VioletTrevette Fri 07-Aug-15 21:21:25

Congratulations too btw !! Xx

PurplePoppy17 Fri 07-Aug-15 21:32:04

Thank you for your advice. :-) I'm looking forward to having some feet up time to myself through-out my pregnancy with reflexology.

Fuzzyduck21 Fri 07-Aug-15 21:34:44

Reflexology is fine during preg but most won't do it before 12 weeks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now